Since 1969, Wesley Living has been providing property management services to the Mid-South region with a faith-based focus to enhance the lives of those living in the communities. Our management includes high-rise, mid-rise, and single story buildings as well as patio homes and cottage settings whether the location is market-rate, subsidized, or assisted living owned by non-profits, limited partnerships, for profits, or any other organizational structure.
Wesley Living is a licensed Real Estate Firm and a Certified Property Management Company in Tennessee. In addition we are members of the United Methodist Association (UMA), Southeastern Affordable Housing Management Association (SAHMA), National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA), and American Association of Service Coordinators (AASC).
Our team will:
- Market the property
- Find, screen, review and approve applicants
- Ensure prudent business practice including the appropriate leases and contracts
- Provide trained staff
- Maintain the buildings and grounds employing licensed and certified technicians
- Conduct unit inspections
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulatory organizations
- Enriched Supportive Services serving the mind, body, and soul through programs that encourage socialization, fitness programs, service coordinators, and a pastoral care program
- Publish routine newsletters
- Participation of a routine transportation program (if available in the service area)
In addition to the above services, we will also coordinate the appropriate care and services provided through licensed assisted living regulations including meal preparation, medication monitoring, housekeeping, etc.
Find out what we can do for your organization by contacting us today.