Wesley Living is always looking for the right people with the desire and heart to fulfill and extend our mission. Since 1969, we have been providing housing and services to seniors. Whether it is while someone resides in one of our communities or in their own home, our dedicated and caring team is here to serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer striving to be competitive in the market and offer a wide range of benefits. While all the benefits do not apply to all employees, we are proud to be able to state that all employees can voluntarily participate in the educational assistance and 401k plan with minimal restrictions.
While we are working on an online application process, we have placed a copy of our current application here for your convenience. Please print out the application, complete it, and return it to the Human Resources either by fax at (901) 380-4910 or via email to HumanResources@wesleyliving.com.
We invite you to take a look at the positions currently available through the Human Resources Department by clicking on the link that interests you.
- Accountant (Cordova, TN)
- Accounting Clerk (Cordova, TN)
- Assisted Living Administrator (Milan, TN)
- Caregiver (Dyersburg, TN)
- Caregiver (Milan, TN)
- Caregiver – In Home (Memphis)
- Housekeeper (Memphis, TN)
- Human Resources Coordinator (Cordova, TN)
- Maintenance Technician (Memphis, TN)
- Maintenance Technician (Jackson and Milan, TN)
- Maintenance Technician (Paris, TN)
- Service Coordinator (Paris and Camden, TN)
- Supportive Services (With Driving Duties) (Jackson, TN)